You want to split a league into two divisions after the first half.
1. Go to Manage, Divisions, Create two new Divisions. by clicking on the Plus.
- Split A and Split B
- Division 1 and Division 2
- Upper and Lower
2. Go to Manage, Players/Teams, Teams.
- Select the league you want to split.
- Select the teams that will go into Split A. ***Tip: you can multiple select, by holding Ctrl and clicking on all the teams you want to select.
- Click on Add to a Division.
- Select the Split division you want to drop them into.
- Repeat these steps for the rest of the teams going into the other division.
3. Go to Manage, Brackets/Round-Robin, Round-Robins.
- Select the league you are splitting.
- Click on Copy Brackets. (Copying will also copy your settings in score input, scoresheet, handicap settings etc.)
- Enter the number of copies you want. (2). OK.
By default the system will name them #1,#2,#3.
Monday Awesome Team #1 being the original.
1. Select #2
2. Click the Pencil to edit.
3. Erase the name.
4. Select the split division. (Split A or Split B)
6. Repeat by selecting #3. Pencil, Erase name, Select other split division. Save.
4. You are now ready to Generate a schedule.