CompuSport offers a feature for your players to become scorekeepers at an additional cost of 1$ per regular player (no cap). This way they can fill out their own score sheets directly on the App on their phone.
Talk about a huge task off your hands, saves time and effort plus stats are in a lot quicker.
Turning on this option will allow players to fill out their scoresheets or advance themselves on the bracket:
Go to Menu > Manage > Event > Event.
1. Select your event.
2. Click on Pencil to Edit.
3. Go to the Score keeping Section.
4. Check the box to allow players to be scorekeepers.
5. Check the box if you want to approve each scorekeeper that signs up. (In Score Keeper section)
A. If you choose to approve each scorekeeper, you can choose to approve captains automatically.
6. Check the box if you want to receive an email every time someone registers as a score keeper.
7. Check this box if you want the opponent team to approve the scoresheet before it is calculated into the stats. In other words a Captain Signature!
8. Check this box if you want to receive an email when the opposing team rejects the score sheet.
9. This check box is to allow the scorekeepers to add existing players to their roster on the scoresheet.
A. Check this box if you want to allow scorekeepers to add players that are on your players list in your event ONLY.
B. This check box is to also allow them to create brand new players.
C. Check this box if you want to receive an email when a scorekeeper adds a player to his roster.
10. This option is to allow people to put in scores without having an opponent yet. This is used for leagues or tournaments that are playing individually. Specially during the pandemic.