CompuSport offers a feature for your players to become scorekeepers. This way they can fill out their own score sheets directly on the App on their phone.
Turning on this option will allow players to sign up as scorekeepers:
Go to Menu > Manage > Event > Event.
1. Select your event.
2. Click on Pencil to Edit.
3. Go to the Score keeping Section.
4. Check the box to allow players to register. (This will add the "Score" section to the App)
5. Check the box is you want players to become scorekeepers automatically if they already have an account and checked the "It's me" box.
6. Check the box if you want to approve each scorekeeper that signs up. (In Score Keeper section)
7. Check the box if you want to approve a scorekeeper if they are already linked to another player.
8. Check the box if you want to receive an email every time someone registers as a score keeper.
9. Check this box if you want the opponent team to approve the scoresheet before it is calculated into the stats. In other words a Captain Signature!
10. Check this box if you want to receive an email when the opposing team rejects the score sheet.
11. This check box is to allow the scorekeepers to create brand new players on the scoresheet (Which will then be added to your players list)