When you use the tool to create your own template for reports. You can add your logo to the report.
Go to Menu > Manage > Reporting > Standing Report Editor.
1. Select your template.
2. Pencil to Edit.
3. Click on the Logo box.
A window with Select a file or Capture via Webcam will appear.
Choose if you want to download a file or Capture a photo.
Select a file: Find the file saved on your computer.
What is inside the square is what will appear as your event logo.
1. Is used to rotate your picture to the right.
2. The 4 arrows Icon: is to put the picture inside the scare.
3. Is used to rotate your picture to the left.
4. Move the square over the section you want.
5. Change the size of the scare is necessary.
6. Zoom as needed.
7. Preview your logo.
8. Confirm to save and make your logo official.
For the Report: You want your logo to be very small. With the square representing where you want the logo on your page. Like the image below.
1. Zoom very small.
2. Use the square to place the logo, left, right or center. (Picture the square as your header.)
A good size recommended looks like this:
Which results to this on the Report: