To set up your tournament on CompuSport, you need to have an account.
From there you will need to Create Your Event
Steps to Prepare your tournament
Create your Surfaces (Tables, Boards, Pits...)
Go to Boards or Tables (Menu > Manage > Location/Surfaces > Boards or Tables)
1. Click on Add many Surfaces
2. How many surfaces do you want to add?
3. Start at number...
Create your Divisions
Go to Divisions (Menu > Manage > Divisions > Divisions)
1. Click on the Plus to add a division,
2. Name your division,
3. Choose a color,
4. Select your entity type : Team or Single Division
*Repeat if you need more divisions.
Create your Brackets
Go to Brackets (Menu > Manage > Brackets | Round-Robin > Brackets)
1. Click on Plus to add a Bracket,
2. Choose the Division you want to associate to the Bracket,
3. Choose a bracket format: ex: Double Elimination 8, Double Elimination 16, etc.
*Repeat for all the divisions.
Shortcut: Select a bracket and click on Copy Bracket if you need more then one bracket for a division.
Enter your Players and Teams
Go to Players or Teams ( Menu > Manage > Players | Teams > Players or Teams)
- For team divisions go to Teams,
- Select the division,
- Click on Add Team with Member,
- Enter team name,
- Enter player name in the Find Player box. Enter
- Keep adding all members of the team.
- For Singles divisions go to Players,
- Select the division
- Start typing the players’ name in the Search & Add a Player box
*We offer importing your teams and players, this is only a short cut if you already have an excel spreadsheet, which has to be filled out a specific way. The file must be filled properly and sent to email@example.com with enough turn around time.
Insert Players/Teams into Bracket
Go to Fill Up Brackets and RRB (Menu > Manage > Brackets | Round-Robin > Fill Up Brackets ＆ RRB)
1. Choose the division (One division at a time)
2. Select a Method to shuffle. (Random, seeded, etc)
3. Click on Try Shuffle.
4. Click on Accept Results.
Scheduling Your Tournament
The scheduling part of the set up depends on what type of scheduling you will be using.
Making Event, Divisions & Brackets public
Using Scanner/Match Card option
IF USING THIS OPTION:
On the Computer you will be using to print and scan:
Go to Download Print & Scan tool (Menu > Manage > Kiosk/Scan/Print > Download Print & Scan tool)
1. Download the Print and Scan tool,
Find the Print and Scan tool on your desktop.
2. Sign in,
3. Choose event,
4. Print Demo page, (test to make sure printer is communicating with the software)
5. Scan Demo page. (Test to make sure your scanner is communicating with the software)